Monday, April 15, 2013

The Battle of Spring 2013: The Results

It was a long and exhausting first two weeks, but it all paid off with a great Spring lineup.

Current RRV Projects: Kōkyōshihen Eureka Seven & Toradora

Current Scanlation Projects: Eureka Seven: Astral Ocean & Kōkyōshihen Eureka Seven: New Order

Current Translation Projects: Kōkyōshihen Eureka Seven: Poketto ga Niji de Ippai the novel (Summer release)

Without further ado, here's the final blogging schedule for the season. You'll note a couple of things; firstly, I've set aside two days for RRV and Scanlations. That's to give me time to translate as well as actually write RRV instead of having everything snowball into Monday like last season. Secondly, if you look in the corners of certain series, you'll see a little Skyfish. Those mark which series my good friend Ivan has kindly agreed to help cap over the season. Since he's awesome, he gets a Skyfish Seal Of Approval (I'm sending that in for copyright), though he's also kindly agreed to help cap the E7 RRVs after I finish season two, since my caps are only available in a strange size (thanks to my horridly old laptop and its playback abilities). Thirdly, I just want to point out that while everything is dated on the schedule, some shows tend to be delayed for subbing reasons or otherwise. This is especially the case with RDG and Karneval. Yahari Ore is also on a one week delay due to my picking it up late and not wanting to give myself more work too quickly.

The schedule is also viewable on the Current Series page.

Other than that, it's another new season at LoQ so, once again, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

4 comments:

  1. That is one insane schedule for blogging you've got there, Kairi! I am mad jealous of your ability to do so much while going to school and doing homework and writing essays and such :) but I'm happy to see that the season has a bunch of good shows to follow, and I look forward to reading your thoughts both here and on RC! Good luck, and thanks for putting your time into blogging for us. n___n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Windaerie! It's not so bad, I'm one full series short compared to the Winter. ^-^ I'm just a bit of a masochist is all, haha. I like being very busy all the time, even though I complain about it. I hope you'll enjoy reading about all the good stuff this season, and thanks so much for your support! I really appreciate it. ^^

      Delete
  2. Awesome, but insane lineup xD I was hoping you'd cover Aku no Hana. Okay, maybe I shouldn't demand someone to write about something I, myself is not comfortable discussing lol. I might do an overall review for that though.....for the sake of psychological exploration.

    But you have a very focused schedule that suits my taste perfectly, haha. *throws confetti*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to do Aku no Hana on Mondays, but the thing is I wanted to have a bit more time for scanlations and RRVs. T-T I keep putting RRV off by necessity and I REALLY want to do it. I'm still watching AnH, and I'll Overall Review it at the end. :)

      Haha, well I'm happy you like it! I actually only have one series in there for breather purposes! Last season I had far more haha.

      Delete