Monday, April 29, 2013

Chihayafuru 2 - 16

"Wait for the Emperor's Return"

I should have known there would be a recap.

I'm not sure whether this is a blessing or a curse; while the lack of proper material will save me time catching up, my inner fan is raging at the lack of new material this week. We left off at such a monumentally anxious point and due to that it's only that much more painful to put off the waiting for another week. Even worse, the recap wasn't as fun as the first season's (also episode 16), and while I got a good laugh out of the eyelash joke (I swear I never noticed until now, but I can't unsee it anymore), nothing else really did much for me in term of entertainment. It's just a terrible place to pick for a recap, and with the pacing being as excruciating as it's been lately, I just know the series isn't done torturing us yet. Since there's not much to go on in terms of analysis, I'll leave it at that and hope this week goes by quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment