Tuesday, March 26, 2013

10,000 Hits and AO Scanlation Project Update

Wow, I'm seriously amazed we reached this benchmark so fast. It's only been a little over three months since I started this site, so I have to say I'm pretty touched. Whether it was for the reviews, the Eureka Seven manga, or just by chance, thanks so much for stopping by!

Since I'm really happy about this, and because I've more or less found twenty people interested, I will be scanlating Katou Yuuichi's Astral Ocean manga after all. Details for the project will be announced by the end of New Order Volume 1. Chapters four and five of NO should be out this week and early next, respectively.

Thanks for your support, everyone, and I hope you'll look forward to both manga releases and reviews in the future; I hope I can improve and become a much more satisfying writer for when we hopefully meet again at 50,000!

4 comments:

  1. i've come here for the first time because of the New Order manga and i've got really impressed by how much you care about it all... it's amazing. Congratulations...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really want to do my part for the anime and Eureka Seven fanbases; I've been in love with this stuff for over seven years now, and there have been so many people scanlating manga and blogging for the pure love of it, bringing us some really great stuff to read and look at, that I felt it would be wrong of me to always be on the receiving end. So I'll keep doing my best to get New Order and AO out for you guys, and reviews on everything else as well. ^^

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the work,looking forward to more Ao.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all! Hope you're enjoying the releases!

      Delete