Thursday, June 6, 2013

Random Curiosity's Spring 2013 Podcast

Hey everyone! Just dropping a line in between writing reviews to let you all know that the new Random Curiosity podcast is out. I took part in this one, and seeing as I haven't had time to schedule my own, this is likely the only one you'll hear me in til summer time. Not that I say anything useful, other than messing up feedback and dirty jokes! You can hear the podcast (and the amusing blooper reel) here. Looking forward to podcasting with all the great senpai again soon!

4 comments:

  1. It was great to hear your thoughts in the podcast, Kairi! Listening to the boys talk about stuff is funny but it's always nice to hear a girl's opinion too! :D

    I tried giving Crime Edge a try, but it seems like the show is not for me...but I'm loving RDG and Gargantia! Thanks for covering those as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aerie! Thanks; apparently breaking up the "sausage fest" is hugely appreciated in general, haha. It was actually a good thing that my microphone was acting up, because otherwise I have a feeling that I'd have talked too much out of nerves again. xD

    That's a shame, but very understandable. I'm glad you're enjoying the other two though, they're really great! Not at all, thanks for stopping by to read on them all the time. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite part of the podcast was when you answered the question "Which anime are you most like?" with Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge and Stilts said, "I don't know what to say to that." I almost fell off my chair laughing. What a misunderstanding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a pretty great misunderstanding. xD I could have sworn he said which anime do you most like haha. Ah, Stilts-senpai is great. xD

      Delete