Monday, December 10, 2012

Site Updates

Various updates on site design and content as well as on regular posts. Click to read in detail!

Thanks to my best friend Yamato for the beautiful banner! You are the best! <3

-As of tonight, I've managed to get the site to a decent start regarding design.

-The "Read More!" links are slightly glitchy and I haven't quite figured out how to fix it. They work fine on regular posts but they show up on the pages as well, despite there not being anything to link to...

-Pages are now accessible and have been mostly fleshed out. Clicking on any of the tabs below the banner will link to their respective pages. Please take a look!

-Winter Preview coming within the next two weeks!

-General Fall Review also coming sometime in the next two or three weeks. I will only be reviewing series that end in the Fall, so any Fall series still on air will remain on the Current Series page for blogging.

-I've narrowed down my blogging list and will update the Current Series page accordingly. These are the series I will definitely be blogging so far: Kokyoshihen Eureka Seven (RRV), Toradora (RRV), Shinsekai Yori, Psycho-Pass, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, Zetsuen no Tempest, and Last Exile.

-Among the series about to end, I've chosen Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun and Kamisama Hajimemashita.

-The rest of the series on the list are still potential candidates, but I haven't quite made up my mind about them yet.

-I've yet to decide on any manga, but the prospective list is up under the "Manga & Manhwa" tab.

One final note; my last final is on Thursday, but should I find sufficient free time, I will begin blogging before then. However, regular posts won't begin until Thursday night or Friday. For any series which is currently airing, I will write a general impressions post before beginning episodic coverage.

Thank you for reading, and please look forward to the first post!

No comments:

Post a Comment