Sunday, December 9, 2012

Site Launching

はじめまして、どうぞよろしく!Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku!

After seven years of immersion in the anime world, (and after a particularly interesting year spent on forums and blogs debating and discussing my avid obsession with the series Kokyoshihen Eureka Seven, interest in which has been revived by the release of its sequel Eureka Seven: Astral Ocean), I figured it was about time for me to take my love of anime, manga, and Japanese culture to the next level. As such, I hope to create a space for series reviews and discussions that will be both fun and interesting to anyone who visits.

As I'm technically in the middle of finals, regular posts will begin in about a week or two, and the site design will hopefully be finalized by then as well. In the meantime I will attempt to choose a set of my favorite ongoing series to blog, as well as create a Winter Season Preview from which I'll also try to choose a set to follow.

This blog is the second of my ongoing anime projects; the first of which is a thesis written on Eureka Seven and which may or may not be posted here in portions depending on whether or not I feel it deserves to see the light of day.

In any case, I look forward to blogging with you, dear reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment